WE'VE MOVED

The new site is officially up and running! We'll still be making adjustments along the way, but overall, we here at Our Hearts Unhindered are content enough to move from one location to the next. To move with us, click here.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Are You Saved?

http://www.deepertruthblog.com/blogsite/the-catholic-defender-the-soul-is-eternal/

Heaven and Hell – are you assured a place in Heaven from the moment that you decide you believe in Jesus?  The Catholic Church warns us that it is actually a sin to think that way.  Read the above article to better understand why.  To my knowledge, it is factually accurate as far as Catholic doctrine is concerned.  Although I cannot vouch for the story of the author's mother, I have no reason to doubt it, and what he says about Divine Mercy is true and it is one of my devotions.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? I'd be curious to know. Keep in mind I reserve the right to moderate every comment.